Lunchbox: Inside and Out
Comic Books, airstream trailers, 1960s TV shows ... all are indelibly etched in the american pop culture landscape. but if there's one little corner of our past that's been overlooked, it's the lunchbox.
Hyped by manufacturers of the time, stuffed with peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and thermoses leaking chocolate milk, carted from suburban split-levels to schoolyards across the country for four decades, these compact forms of portable art embody a whole world of memory and nostalgia.
From outer space to superheroes, from cowboys to cartoons, in metal or nifty vinyl ... here, for the first time, is the whole colorful history of one of the coolest collectibles of our time.
- Publication Date: 2004-08-10
- Publisher: Dey Street Books
- Product Group: Book
- Manufacturer: Dey Street Books
- Binding: Paperback, 192 pages
- ISBN13: 9780060595197
- Condition: Used - Very Good
- Notes: 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. Tracking provided on most orders. Buy with Confidence! Millions of books sold!
- Item Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 748L x 808W x 39H
- Weight: 99
- Package Dimensions:
- Dimensions: 800L x 750W x 60H
- Weight: 95
- List Price: $16.95
- ISBN: 0060595191
- ASIN: 0060595191
- The Fifties and Sixties Lunch Box
- Pictorial Price Guide to Metal Lunch Boxes & Thermoses
- Warman's Lunch Boxes Field Guide: Values and Identification (Warman's Field Guide)
- The Official Price Guide to Lunch Box Collectibles
- Collector's Guide to Lunchboxes: Metal, Vinyl, Plastic: Identification & Values